De Font Romeu
Font Romeu resort is located at an altitude of 1800 meters. It is the perfect holiday location for nature lovers. Everything has been designed so that families and friends can have a great time and enjoy unforgettable experiences. Font Romeu is known to be the sunniest ski resort in France and is also known for its natural sites perfect for ski touring. Discover Catalan Pyrenees wonders!
- 15 green pistes ,
- 10 blue pistes ,
- 7 red pistes ,
- 9 black pistes ,
- 43 km of routes,
- 23 mechanical lifts including one gondola lift which brings from FONT ROMEU village to the resort,
- More than 500 snow cannons which snow cover more than 90% of the resort,
- 3 sledge areas including 1 baby,
- 2 snow playgrounds,
- 3 competition areas including 1 lit up area,
- 1 snowpark with one big air and a live park,
- 111 km of cross-country skiing pistes FONT ROMEU/PYRENEES 2000.